Senior Technical Associate
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 203323
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (I Sr)
Candidate is experienced in the latest version of Informatica administration. Should be well versed with deployment with Unix & Windows Deployments
- Owns setup and configuration of the Informatica platform (hardware/software) and ensures overall application health
- Assist in the definition of correct system architecture
- Define and execute platform patching and upgrade strategy
- Identify and unblock technical risks
- Contributes to the successful completion of deliverables on time and within budget
- Perform root cause analysis and help troubleshoot technical issues
- Drive quality through continual improvement
- Facilitates collaboration in a team-centric environment
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills across with technical and non-technical audiences
- Creating and reviewing documentation necessary
- Assure all system setups, configurations, and best-practices are documented using standardized documentation procedures
- Training end users & internal team members to cross skill them on Informatica
Key Skills Required
- Informatica Power Center Administration on Windows & Unix deployments.
- Experience on Informatica Power Center tool upgradation to latest versions
- Experience on Informatica Power Center errors debug and troubleshooting
- Experience on Informatica Power Center administration portal activities
- Experience on Informatica Power Center security implementation
- Scheduling and monitoring the Informatica
- Troubleshoot the Informatica job failures
- Good knowledge on Informatica Power exchange, Data Quality
- Experience on any ticketing tool
- Preparation of Informatica technical documents
- Good knowledge on databases.
- Creating Alerts and Notifications
- Should be demonstrate Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem and optimizing the overall application
Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering
- ITIL Foundation certification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- Ability to work independently.
- Task oriented and solution driven with focus on deliverables and timelines.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proactive, Innovative with an analytical mindset.
- Be able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Associate
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN