Sales Technologies, Data integrity specialist
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203299
Position Title: Sales Ops Business Associate
Teradata is looking for an analytical, problem solving and solution-oriented Sales Technologies Analyst with an understanding of data quality metrics and data governance to join our Global GTM Operations team. You will act as our data steward and establish data definitions, standards, and management processes to ensure consistent interpretation and application of the data in business decision making. This position will partner with Sales Operations staff, Account Executives and Leadership to design, optimize and implement data governance policies and procedures.
• Act as the primary data steward/owner of Teradata's Account, Contacts, and Opportunity records in Sales and Consulting technologies, including integration of external sales tools and technologies, as needed
• Engage cross-functionally with Sales Operations Staff, Account Execs and Leadership to design, optimize and implement data governance policies and procedures
• Develop methodologies and procedures to continually monitor, enhance, and improve customer/account data quality and integrity
• Establish data definitions, standards, and management processes to ensure consistent interpretation and application of the data in business decision making; improve upon policies and procedures as necessary and develop documentation and training material as required
• Monitor and maintain the quality of established master data; assist with analysis of current and future processes/systems
• Analyze customer and account data to identify trends, exceptions and gaps
•Provide actionable analysis, reporting, and core metric dashboarding/visualization to improve Account and Opportunity hygiene
• Provide ongoing and ad hoc reporting and support to sales leadership and internal business partners
• Participate in and contribute to various projects/programs as a subject matter expert to ensure consistency and integrity
•A minimum of 2-5 years of Salesforce.com experience.
•Experience with data cleansing and validation techniques with an understanding of data, data concepts, and data relationships in support of customer master data stewardship.
•Experience working on individual and team assignments in master data management, data governance or data stewardship.
•Experienced in data assessment and analysis using Excel, Power BI, Tableau or others
•Familiarity with Various account Data enrichment providers and activities (e.g., Dun & Bradstreet, Data.com, Discovery.org. ZoomInfo, etc.)
•Salesforce Dashboard and Reporting a plus
•Exceptional work ethic and desire to learn new technologies
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Technologies, Data integrity specialist
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US