Project Management MBA Intern
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203184
Position Title: Intern-Engineering (I)
With all the expenditures made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between, throughout the world. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the new way we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
The opportunity for the Project Management Intern will be to work with the Shared Services team and align the requirements and objectives to Product Development. Raise any delays or blockers. Work with the Product Development Management team to run the daily release management operations.
- The Technical Project Manager intern will be able to learn and contribute to the planning of the full project lifecycle from definition to close out
- Manage a scrum team as scrum or Kanban
- Track progress, understand blockers and facilitate discussions with the responsible teams
- Learn to use jira effectively and track best practices and external team communication on a wiki
- Establish work plans and timelines and utilize scrum to track progress
- Update documentation and dashboards to have metrics populate runtime
- The project mgmt. intern would be working on the Vantage 2.0 program
- Must be enrolled in a BS/MS degree program in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, and/or other IT degree. Graduation dates between December 2019-June 2021
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, JIRA preferred.
- Continuous and escalating progress towards a masters’ degree
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Project Management MBA Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US