Accounts Receivable & Collections Analyst
Location: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 203167
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (I)
- Proactively manage collection of debt on assigned country portfolio, using established business rules, processes and methodology
- Timely resolution of queries / disputes, via liaison with both the external customer and our internal customers (Business Units, Sales, Billing Teams, Treasury)
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload, whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all communications – both internal and external are accurately documented
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting and account reconciliations
- Working to strict monthly targets as assigned by the Americas Collections Manager
- Work as part of the Collections team to drive best practice in Collections activities, to improve DSO and cash-flow, and minimize ageing debt
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
Accounts Receivable Activities
- Ensure that all unresolved / unidentified receipts are closed on a timley basis
- Ensure that receipts are applied timely and accurately to each customer’s account.
- Manual Journal and adjustment postings (Refunds, Tax Adjustments, Bank Charges, Discounts, Small Amount Write offs)
- Month-End Activities – including cash reconciliations and reporting
- Assist on various requests associated with cash/receipts during walkthroughs and audit.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Collections experience essential
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Works well to deadlines and targets
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish) preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: JOHNS CREEK
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable & Collections Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia US