Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203151
Position Title: PS Consultant (I)
The Application Consultant will provide business consulting for Teradata’s applications and other banking analytic applications. This individual will work closely with other professional service consultants, professional service managers, and sales to insure that the client’s requirements for their applications are properly specified, documented, and followed. This individual will be responsible for the application requirement collection and analysis, design, testing, training, and mentoring as well as providing best practice and thought leadership to clients with regard to the application business domain such as BI Reporting, CEO Dashboard, Financial and Performance Management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Gather and document client requirements and develop the application solution design.
- Provide best practice guidance and mentoring to clients using the Teradata application.
- Facilitate application test specification and testing.
- Clarify the business problem for the purpose of applications and define application requirements.
- Define, build, and verify application models.
- Bachelors Degree or above in Business, Finance, Computer Science
- 5 years of IT experience and above 3 years of banking application experience
- Knowledge in RDBMS and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works independently
- Travel is required
Anyone who is interested in this role, pls send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Application Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN