Location: Mexico City, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 203147
Position Title: PS Consultant (II)
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Clarify the business problem for data analysis.
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Translate the requirements into existing advanced analytic functions or help design new functions with software to meet the requirements.
- Work closely with the client teams to generate insights, diagnose problems, and provide information for business and product decisions by transforming very large data sets into actionable information.
- Build and maintain tools and documentation to enable the consumption of data by the platform team and the entire company.
- Perform both regular and ad-hoc analysis leveraging a wide array of data tools.
- Interpret and document the analysis and results, and communicate the information effectively to the client.
- All consultants are expected to build value in themselves. Teradata’s extensive library of both instructor led and web based training provides ample opportunity for the consultant to build and maintain marketable skills. Time has been allocated specifically for this task and each consultant is expected to have a ‘Learning Plan’. Progress against the learning plan is part of the annual appraisal.
- All consultants are expected to build value in their practice through the contribution and reuse of consulting assets. After each assigned project, a consultant is expected to evaluate the project deliverables and to contribute those items that may be useful to other consultants that may be assigned similar projects. When a new project is assigned, the consultant will search the asset repository for assets that may improve or accelerate the project delivery.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX