Senior Program Manager - BPO Governance
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203127
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
The Senior Program Manager is a key role within the Enterprise Program Management office (EPMO) to provide program management, governance oversight, and continuous improvement to ensure that Teradata and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) vendors are meeting commitments and obligations to achieve intended value in their outsourcing relationships.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for managing the overall BPO Governance Program, including designing and implementing standard governance processes, leading continuous improvement projects throughout Teradata and BPO organization, enhancing governance structures (including joint management committees), and day-to-day BPO relationship management.
- Oversees and manages the BPO Governance program, including internal/external contractual obligations and performance standards
- Develops, implements and enhances standard governance processes, tools, and technology that are consistent with the current and evolving needs of Teradata
- Proposes, evaluates, and leads continuous improvement projects
- Accountable for day-to-day relationship management internally and externally
- Designs and manages standard monthly reporting and performs ad hoc and root cause analysis
- Works closely with internal/external stakeholders to proactively identify and remediate performance, financial, or operational issues
- Provides project management planning and execution for key BPO governance or EMPO projects
- Conducts training and workshops of governance processes with stakeholders
- Develops and executes communications, change management, and stakeholder engagement plans
Experience & Education:
- 8+ years proven success in project/program management
- Experience with governance and managing BPO
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Six Sigma, Lean, or PMP certification highly preferred
- Background working with Finance, Procurement, and Order Management organizations preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager - BPO Governance
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US