Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Requisition Number: 203125
Position Title: PS Consultant (II)
Data Analyst - Teradata Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging new step in your career? Are you looking for innovative data and analytics projects and do you want to work for the specialist in the field? Join Teradata!
Who is Teradata?
As the global leader in data warehousing and analytic technologies, Teradata solutions make smart companies smarter. Teradata gives companies the people, technology, innovation and a world-class network of customers and partners enabling them to gain competitive advantage to master their markets.
With Teradata, the smartest wins. Learn more at teradata.com.
What do you do as a Data Analyst at Teradata?
The Teradata Data Analyst (DA) is a multi-faceted role, active within end-to-end project delivery and internal practice development.
The Teradata DA is responsible for maintaining the dashboards while extending and designing new dashboards in new processes. Identify, build and add new functionality in the dashboards when demand arises. An important part of the job is aligning with internal users, stakeholders and other departments. You report monthly on statistics of ongoing processes. Besides this you support the development team during test and production phases with Splunk and keep track of ongoing Splunk issues. It is expected that you will identify new solutions and opportunities to create more business value to the existing solution.
Future work activities will include analyzing existing available data. Identify, execute and develop data analytics uses cases that create business value. R and Python is available to be used for these use cases.
Are you the perfect candidate for this role of Data Analyst?
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related degree
- Knowledge of bash scripting, data manipulation, feature engineering and statistical interpretation
- Familiarity with working with semi-unstructured data
- 2 years of experience with data analysis
- Knowledge of data visualization
- Experience with Splunk, XML, SAS, R and Python
- Experience with structured and unstructured data, and metadata
- Good communication, presentation and consulting skills
- Strong Project process understanding, with excellent system documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively present complex technical information to non-technical audiences and to senior decision-makers.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
What do we have to offer?
- A market competitive salary package (including attractive bonus component and allowances)
- Training and learning opportunities in an international environment
- Company car, phone and laptop
- You will be part of a fun team!
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL