Associate, GTM Strategy
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203107
Position Title: Sales Ops Support Analyst (IV)
As the Associate, GTM Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting GTM Strategy team in managing critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will support and manage key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. You will work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. In addition, you will support our APJ Region, working closely with senior leaders to provide insightful analytics and compelling strategies that will shape the future of the region. Flexibility and willingness to manage time zones will be important for success in this role.
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management support and drive process changes for initiatives of varying size and scope
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Create presentations that craft a story and effectively communicate information, leveraging PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience required
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - advanced experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
- MBA/Masters a plus
- Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is highly desirable
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, GTM Strategy
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US