Program Manager - Community & Portal Management
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203104
Position Title: Project/Program Manager (IV)
Program Manager – Community & Portal Management
As the Program Manager for our CS&S Community & Portal initiatives, you will lead the effort to develop and manage our Teradata Community and support portal applications within ServiceNow to ensure we are delivering on our Self-Service initiatives and driving innovation and improvement to those programs through the use of analytics.
Teradata provides an omnichannel approach to customer self-service which includes a public-facing portal, a customer support portal, and a support community – all unified with a single enterprise search. We provide a variety of knowledge and tools in these applications to allow our customers to find answers to technical problems which would otherwise be driven into our customer support centers. Driving self-service allows Teradata to improve the customer experience, reduce costs associated with support, and drive operational efficiency.
You will increase internal/external user involvement through events, webinars, promotion, and best practice moderation methodologies. You will provide support to the user base, train and manage the SME moderators, design and develop enhancements to the digital experience based on usage analytics assessment and manage outreach programs to drive increased traffic and registration across all self-service channels. You will partner with program managers for knowledge, incident management, and other internal process teams to ensure alignment to corporate strategic initiatives and develop actions plans to drive success across all self-service channels, as well as with our corporate Marketing & Brand teams to ensure a consistent digital experience across all corporate sites.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience to ensure self-service channels are aligned with and executing against corporate strategic initiatives and ensuring a world-class Self-Service experience utilizing ServiceNow and Coveo.
• Serve as the primary subject matter expert on the Customer Services Self-Service support channels of Community and support portal.
• Using industry standard project management methodologies, create and maintain any relevant project documentation and business requirements.
• Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of usage analytics, voice of the customer initiatives, collaboration with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience and other business groups.
• Own the testing, training, and communications plan for all application releases.
• Develop a deep understanding of Teradata’s business and workforce strategies, then combine that knowledge with an understanding of industry standards to deliver against Self-Service KPIs.
• Through assessment of usage analytics, identify issues and enhancement opportunities, develop and execute action plans and continually iterate towards a world-class self-service experience.
• Source community content by partnering with Engineering and Support organizations
• Develop and deliver reports and analytics presentations for CS&S leadership as needed.
• Partner with various organizations to source content, engage in community activities and promotions, align corporate events and work to provide a unified digital experience to a variety of back-end systems and applications.
• Interact and work effectively with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels.
• BA/BS in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management or similar experience
• Minimum 5 years in a Program Manager role with support communities/portals and a proven track record managing projects to successful completion
• Experience with ServiceNow, Google Analytics, PowerBI, and Coveo.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent project management skills with experience in Agile development methodologies.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager - Community & Portal Management
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US