KCS Program Manager - Customer Support & Services
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203103
Position Title: Project/Program Manager (IV)
KCS Program Manager - San Diego
As the KCS Program Manager for our Customer Support & Services organization, you will manage our current KCS initiative, expand it across associated teams and regional centers, and continue to evolve the KCS Program to support a knowledge sharing and collaborative culture that extends across the enterprise. You will operate as a champion and ambassador for KCS, partnering with product support teams, regional support teams, Global Learning, business and ITS organizations to deliver industry best in class processes and tools, removing barriers to adoption and evangelizing KCS across the organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage KCS Program implementation and evolution.
- Using industry standard project management methodologies, create and maintain any relevant project documentation and business requirements.
- Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of knowledge usage via our enterprise search application, internal/external support applications and input from the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience, KCS coaches and support analysts.
- Own the testing, training, and communications plan for all KCS activities.
- Oversee activities related to the KCS Coaching program, development and continuous improvement of the content standard, AQI & RQI measures, and the KCS Coaching team.
- Drive the KCS Licensing certification program and standards.
- Develop and implement the KDE (Knowledge Domain Owner) role and ensure consistent adoption and execution across product support teams to maintain overall knowledge quality and content.
- Coordinate the measurement and ongoing relevancy of the KCS strategic framework and monitor solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that anticipated benefits are realized.
- Manage the KCS Council and liaise with other cross-functional business partners to help identify material needs as well as process improvement opportunities including but not limited to the Service Analytics team (SAM) to drive self-service and automation opportunities with knowledge.
- Track analytics to assess program health, identify knowledge gaps and develop and implement action plans as needed.
- Lead efforts for agent search optimization including conducting usability audits, surveying agents on functionality and relevancy, and creating and delivering action plans based on outcomes.
- Contribute to the enterprise search initiative by identifying relevant information sources, consolidating content and processes where needed and driving consistency among cross-functional teams supplying content to the CS&S organization.
- KCS Practices v6 Certification preferred.
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Management or similar experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing a KCS program in a large technical support or customer support operation, preferably in the software industry.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Google Analytics, PowerBI, and Coveo.
- Well versed in the business of service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional efforts without managing the participants directly.
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Excellent project management skills with experience in Agile development methodologies.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: KCS Program Manager - Customer Support & Services
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US