Account Receivable/Collection Analyst
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203066
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (I)
Account Receivable/Collection Analyst as part of Teradata’s controller team that need to ensure all business practices are complying corporate requirements. The role will handle some of below listed AR functions for 3-4 countries (Include Korea) in APJ region:
Conduct daily collection activities by using mails; calls and conferences to contact customers; sales; finance; and cross function teams to collect on open receivables according to invoices ages; payment terms; issues; global process & procedures.
Take necessary action to investigate and resolve collection issues timely and professionally.
AR related forecast; credit analyses; delinquent and escalation process; dispute resolve and coordination;
Cash applications and AR related adjustment:
Apply cash/ receipts in the system and process the relevant AR adjustments for tax; bank charge; LC and partial payment and Bad debts.
Reporting and supporting to statutory audit.
Perform month end activities and analysis.
AR- GL parts:
Accurate and timely month-end closing and opening activities. Strictly follow the deadline of closing schedule.
Prepare weekly/monthly AR Reports; provisions; aging files and calculation of DSO.
Perform AR related journal entries posting;
Ensure all accounts are properly reconciled and maintained;
Supporting statutory audit.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- bachelor’s degree in English with certificate of English major test (Level 8 or equivalent) or business-related major with an oversea study background. Master in English for listen; writing and speaking. Able to independently deal with oversea customers and BU teams.
- Understand Korea language.
- Good communication skills; self-motivated; able to work under pressures;
- Dispute resolving ability; business sense; logical thinking; analysis skills. Detail-oriented and good in summaries points.
- Team player; able to work and collaborate with multiple functions across the organizations; easy-going and easy-manage.
- Able to communicate in Japanese or any other Asian language is a plus.
- Basic accounting knowledge or working experience in AR; Credit analysis; AP; sales finance support; billing; business supports is preferred.
- Familiar with ERP system like Oracle is a plus.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Offices (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Account Receivable/Collection Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN