Associate, Strategic Field Programs
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202994
Position Title: IP Capture
As an Associate on our Field Programs team, you will be responsible for supporting global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on developing the right content for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliance/Partners.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members and sales account teams to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day to day support and direction from your manager.
- Support cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Support preparation for and facilitation of meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicate program status
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs for analysis and presentations
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of relevant business and/or analytical experience
- Management consulting or technology industry expertise
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Strategic Field Programs
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US