Senior Associate, Strategic Field Programs
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202993
Position Title: IP Capture
As a Senior Associate on our Field Programs team, you will be responsible for driving global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on developing the right content & messaging for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliance/Partners. You will work with senior cross-functional team members, external vendors/partners, sales account teams, and customers to collaborate and execute against a program scope end-to-end.
- Lead cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively preparing for and facilitating meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicating program status
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization. Ensure projects meet key milestones and are completed on time.
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks to stakeholders, including your manager
- Provide direction and coach more junior team members on analytic, presentation, communication, and work/process management skillsets
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- MBA preferred
- Management consulting or technology industry expertise
- Powerpoint/Excel/High Fidelity Graphic Design skill set
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Strategic Field Programs
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US