Location: Madrid, Madrid ES
Requisition Number: 202985
Position Title: PS Partner (II)
At Teradata, a U.S.-based, leading analytics solutions and consulting services company, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in Big Data, Data Science, Analytics and Data Warehousing, enabling companies to become analytics-driven businesses. For the Spain, we are looking for an Engagement Director.
As an Engagement Director, you’ll lead and develop a Consulting Services Practice within Spain, and will report to WESEMEA Consulting GEO Director. You will be part of the Consulting Services Management Team, together with another Consulting Delivery Manager, a Resource Manager, Consulting Directors, and led by the Professional Services Director.
You will manage a team consisting of 15 to 20 consultants, architects, delivery center resources or contractors, and take responsibility for their performance, objectives setting and professional development.
Further, it is your responsibility to develop the team's capability to meet current and future demand, to recruit, develop, and retain the team's consultants, and to foster a culture of knowledge sharing, and asset generation and capture.
As part of the Consulting Services Management Team you will share responsibility for resource management, management of assets, expenses, revenue and P&L. You will have a personal target for the delivery and solution revenue contribution of the team.
Your additional responsibilities include:
- Providing sales support to Teradata Account Teams, related to Teradata solutioning and offering.
- Supporting, but also managing or leading the delivery of client services, to ensure that the Consulting Services organization delivers innovative solutions to our clients on time and within budget.
- Contributing to the development of relevant Analytics Solutions, new techniques, models, and plans within the area of expertise.
- Supporting staffing of engagements and projects portfolio to achieve revenue and gross margin objectives.
- Supporting resource, project and account planning and staffing.
- Contribute to develop and win strategic accounts.
We expect you to have:
- MCs or Master Engineering (MBA will be a plus)
- Extensive people, performance and resource management skills.
- Consulting experience (6+ years) including experience in team leadership in an IT-environment.
- Experience in any or combination of the following domains: of Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and/ or Analytics, Data Architecture, and Analytical Ecosystems.
- Knowledge of, and experience with Program Management methodologies.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English; a third language will be a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Engagement Director
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, Madrid ES