IT Audit Intern
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 202960
Position Title: Intern-Finance (II)
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
Teradata’s Internal Audit provides financial, operational, information systems and value added audit and consulting services to the Company on a global basis.
The IT Internal Audit intern will have exposure to various types of internal audit projects including Information Security Reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, and various IT reviews throughout the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in audits related to a variety of business activities, processes, and operations
- Execute audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to IT risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Perform thorough and in-depth audit reviews, reflecting a knowledge of IT risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Must be pursuing a BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Information Systems or other relevant business discipline
- Graduating between May 2019 - June 2021
- Must have completed coursework relevant to audit or compliance profession
- Basic understanding of audit function, risk, and standards such as SOX
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Self-motivated, determined and confident
- Strong attention to details and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Flexible traveling up to 20% of the time
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Audit Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US