Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202953
Position Title: PS Operations Coordinator
Are you an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills? Are you skilled at building relationships with teams to ensure successful launches? If you have a high aptitude for administration and project management, come to join the Teradata team in San Diego! As Project Coordinator, you’ll support our go-to-market organization including our sales and consulting groups. You’ll be responsible for all project support activities, including meeting coordination, the creation of project timelines, Excel documentation, and various administrative tasks.
- Support a field team in assigned geography
- Lead weekly calls with our Account Directors and Engagement Directors
- Ensure accurate billings are invoiced each month and resolve customer reconciliation requests
- Track invoices, orders, and backlogs
- Ensure charges to the GL are coded correctly and accurately
- Create quotes, budgets, and weekly compliance reports
- Create, update and track up to 100 open opportunities
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Experience with timekeeping systems, such as FinancialForce or Changepoint
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, multi-billion dollar per year leader in data and analytics, working with the top companies in their industries. You will work at our sunny San Diego campus, one of the most desirable places in the world. Teradata offers first-rate compensation and benefits that include unlimited PTO, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, medical and dental insurances, and much more. Apply now to take the best next step in your career.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Project Coordinator
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US