Staff Product Manager- Analytic Solutions
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Requisition Number: 202895
Position Title: Product Manager (III)
Come join Teradata, one of the largest big data and analytics technology and service providers and help companies address interrelated challenges facing today’s digital enterprises!
Are you an experienced Product Management professional looking for new challenges? If you are a highly-motivated individual with a strong technical background and the passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect opportunity in Raleigh, North Carolina! The Teradata Analytic Solutions group seeks a strong Software Product Owner to join our dynamic Strategic Offering Management team to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading Customer Journey Business Solution Products.
As a Teradata Product Owner you will be part of our cross-functional Product Team, leading roadmap development and execution in the Product Development lifecycle. Internally, the role involves close collaboration with Development, Support, Sales and Consultancy teams across Teradata’s global business. We are market-driven, so you will collaborate through multiple channels with our clients and users to understand their market needs and optimize product positioning.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical discipline, or combination of education and relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years experience in a market-driven Product Management role, with ownership of specific product ideas and initiatives, driving their market validation and go-to-market process
• Extensive experience in Product Ownership and Delivery of SaaS-based Products
• Must be able to identify and justify strategic product integration opportunities with external SaaS solutions, which drive the intrinsic value of Teradata Analytic Applications
• Strong experience in the data management and data integration aspects of the product ownership
• Strong experience in driving strategies, roadmap and partnerships involving product’s integration with third-party ecosystem of vendors
• Develop and maintain product roadmap to reflect all the stages – from conception to go-to-market
• Demonstrated experience leading product development using Agile methodologies
• Ability to proactively keep the backlog refined and prioritized to enable successful continuous SaaS-based delivery of Product capabilities
• Strong experience with facets of product management involving design thinking, lean methodologies, Customer Discovery and Agile Product development
• Ability to take the strategic goals to actionable user-stories for the engineering team, articulate use cases defining business outcomes, and user stories and success criteria
• Customer-facing skills to engage in cross-functional team feedback sessions to facilitate/enhance product growth
• Cultivate product culture and communicate the product vision across the whole organization and collaboratively work on a common goal with Engineers, Sales, Consultants, Support and management of all levels
• Demonstrable leadership abilities in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
• Outstanding communication, presentation delivery and leadership skills
• Knowledge of common direct marketing and CRM methods and processes, how such techniques are applied, and how results of such techniques are evaluated on the back-end
• Knowledge of common customer marketing analytics including customer segmentation, offer optimization, propensity modeling
• Experience using JIRA or equivalent systems for agile planning and issue management
• Experience using Aha! Product Management Software
• Knowledge about API development, Microservices is preferred
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Product Manager- Analytic Solutions
Job Category: Product Management
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US