Software Engineer - DevOps
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 202891
Position Title: Software Engineer (II)
Candidate will be primarily responsible to develop the required automation scripts for database testing projects & migrate test assets to Git. Candidate needs to utilize latest technology and best tools to implement 100% automation. Candidate will be reporting to Engineering Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of programming experience in quality and DevOps area
1. Experience in DevOps tool stack (Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible etc.)
2. Source control with Git, SVN or Clearcase
3. Experience in advanced scripting (Ruby/Python)
4. Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack
5. Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA
6. Experience in database products is a plus.
7. Knowledge on code coverage and Coverity tools is a plus
8. Perl/Shell/Java scripting is an added advantage
9. Experience/knowledge on cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS etc. is a plus
10. Knowledge on JSON or similar technologies and Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) is a plus
Automate manual work related to database testing by using Python & Migrate test assets to Git.Â
1. Good in DevOps tool stack (Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible)
2. Good in Python scripting
3. Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Works well in a team environment
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - DevOps
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN