Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202820
Position Title: Executive Admin Assistant
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with excellent people skills to support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and the IT leadership team. The executive administrative assistant must work with a high level of confidentiality, be highly flexible and able to adapt to a quickly changing environment, have project coordination experience, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors. The person in this role must be a polished professional with exceptional communication skills.
- Provide administrative support to the CIO and the IT leadership team
- Calendar management on a day-to-day basis and keep all direct reports up-to-date on any changes as appropriate
- Research and book travel including air, hotel and ground transportation
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel; secure visas for international travel when necessary
- Organize meetings and conference calls with internal and external associates
- Assist with on-site meetings such as Bi-Weekly Management Meetings or all hands meetings
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters and memoranda
- Prepare expense reimbursement requests and reconcile corporate card statements
- Maintain organization charts and monthly distribution lists
- Assist in establishing, maintaining, and managing various departmental files, logs, and complete related tasks including filing, record maintenance, etc.
- Ensure departmental files are accurate
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Partner with HR on workflow processes, forms, and communication
- Use financial data to create spreadsheets including but not limited to strategic plans and budgets
- Maintain a well-organized digital and soft copy filing system
- 5+ years of Executive Administrative Support
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US