Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 202786
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (III)
This role would be a part of Global Delivery Center (GDC) - Capability. Capability team plays a critical role in supporting GDC learning’s and growth needs. Knowledge and competency is a key driver to the success of the GDC practice and helps GDC meet our key objectives of successful project execution and customer satisfaction. Customers expect our consultants to continuously demonstrate strong competency on latest and greatest of the Teradata technology, DW tools, consulting skill and best practices. The GDC Capability team helps to develop, enhance and refresh the skills and knowledge of our consultants, thus helping our consultants achieve the expected competency.
The selected candidate would be required to work in close coordination with the GDC Directors, Practice Leads and other key internal and external stakeholder. The selected candidate would need to demonstrate highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
Selected candidate must be dynamic, committed to growing self & others, comfortable with corporate environment bringing individually
- Contributes to development, facilitation and delivery of professional training and development, learning initiatives, and training recommendations based on GDC business needs.
- Provides consultation to GDC Management for development of job-specific training, including research and evaluation and selection of outside consultants and trainers.
- Contributes to development of a needs assessment process, appropriate delivery methods and post training evaluations.
- Recommend solutions for performance issues and potential areas of training.
- Provide support to GDC Practice Leads and associates in responding to training needs and personnel issues.
- Resolve and respond to training issues and questions from leaders and employees on the application and interpretation of new technologies related to Teradata and other concerned technologies.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure the full utilization of all site training facilities, processes, resources and equipment.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services.
- Close coordination and partnership with other capability Team members in the other GDC Centers and the Business Development Partners
- Ensuring a close working relationship with Practice Partners & Development Managers GDC Resource Management Team, HR and Global Learning
- Acting as a Lead Agent for growth and change within the Philippines GDC center
- Engineering graduate or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any related field from a reputable institute
- 12- 15 years total experience; at least 3-5 years of Learning and Development or Organizational Development experience
- Hands-on experience in curriculum design and execution
- Extensive experience in delivering soft skills & consulting space
- Demonstrated track record of facilitation of learning and development programs and trainings
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills are mandatory
- Technically very competent and quick learner to learn new technologies
- Confident, Self-motivated individual who can lead and deal with complexities
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in DWH and Analytics domain - preferred
- Awareness of open source technologies in analytics eco system - preferred
- Location: Manila
- Willingness to travel up to 50% across GDC locations (Pakistan, Prague)
- Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Meets deadlines and produces high quality work.
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Capability Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH