Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202778
Position Title: Software/Sys Eng Sr Analyst (II)
As a Senior Salesforce Developer at Teradata, you will be a member of the team responsible for the configuration, development, and on-going support of our Salesforce platform. This is an opportunity to design and deliver new customizations, reports, integrations and data migrations in a dynamic and growing organization.
Teradata’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require Salesforce Developers to keep the big picture in focus. Your responsibilities will include identifying system needs and defining changes and customizations to be made to the Salesforce Sales Cloud application. An excellent understanding of Salesforce platform and best practice methods to customize is essential.
You will be a member of the IT Development team reporting to the Manager of Salesforce Platform Engineering. You will be responsible for the successful definition and implementation of one or more complex and highly visible Salesforce projects by coordinating a cross functional group of individuals with different skills who have been assembled for the project.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the subject matter experts, representing various functions of the business
- Perform system development, integrations and customization to support User Stories that represent end user requirements
- Interact and work effectively with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels.
- Understand capabilities that exist in the AppExchnage
- Manage scope through change requests. Assess impact to scope, schedule and communicate with key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, software engineering, or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years customizing and supporting Salesforce.com implementations
- Minimum must have Force Developer Certification, Advanced Developer a Plus
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications.
- Strong understanding of project methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US