Senior Analyst - Global Incentive Compensation Administration
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202777
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (III)
The Senior Analyst will deliver operational support and system administration of the company’s Global Compensation solution (Callidus Cloud) for variable incentive compensation to sales and professional services organizations. This operational delivery will include all aspects of incentive compensation delivery via payroll teams, sales and professional services communication and support, partnership with Human Resource Compensation Management and Finance planning organizations globally. This role will report to the Senior Manager - Global Incentive Compensation Administration as part of the Global Controllers Organization.
- Understand and support business partners’ requirements for Incentive Compensation plans and assist in the management of system setups and processes needed to support those requirements.
- Understand and support the Callidus compensation system, including managing data flows with Workday, ERP, HFM, IDW, and other related systems.
- Routinely audit technical inputs and take decisive action where required to drive accurate compensation calculations and crediting.
- Monitor system loads and escalate issues with ITS as needed for support.
- Lead and/or contribute to special projects such as system changes, business acquisitions and compensation plan changes.
- Review and understand Teradata’s Incentive Compensation Plans and how personnel are compensated with respect to positions and basis of measure.
- Manage compensation and support for assigned region / industries in adherence to the Incentive Compensation Guidelines. This includes timely management of associate changes, transaction details (e.g., backlog transfers), bonus audit, and explanation of compensation statements.
- Support the documentation of audit requirements for SOX compliance, Incentive Compensation Guideline adherence, and other internal control activities as required.
- Provide backup support for Callidus system administrator and other team members during time off and as needed to maintain workload management and meet service level deadlines.
- Ad-hoc projects and assignments as directed by management.
- Bachelor Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline.
- 3 years of incentive compensation administration experience in a large multinational company environment leveraging Callidus Cloud Solution
- Experience with business process and leading practices relating to incentive compensation plans and plan administration
- Practical experience with large scale ERP systems and Cloud Based Sales Compensation Solutions, preferably Callidus Cloud
- Implementation experience related to large scale Incentive Compensation tools, such as Callidus Cloud
- Experience with Workday HCM and US Payroll modules, preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ability to collaborate and partner with other team members and organizations to provide an overall superior level of service
- Ability to “take the lead” in researching and resolving compensation issues, as needed
- Ability to take ownership of special projects and effectively deliver positive results
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of incentive compensation systems and processing
- Working knowledge of large scale ERP accounting environments/systems
- Operational accounting and process automation experience
- Understanding of US GAAP revenue recognition rules, preferably in the software environment
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst - Global Incentive Compensation Administration
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US