Industry Consultant Retail
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 202624
Position Title: PS Sr Consultant (I)
Industry Consultant - Retail
Retail Industry Consultant at Teradata supports the most recognized leaders in retail market, our clients continuously challenge us with interesting projects that unlock new insights from their data.
We recognize that to realize the business value from this insight it is critical to articulate how the insight can impact business processes and can be operationalized to deliver sustainable results.
We are looking for a data and analytics savvy business consultant that has a deep understanding of the challenges facing the Retail sector.
In particular, someone who has specialized in data and analytics programs and the value that these bring organizations.
Someone who can identify new sources of value from data and can provide the critical link between data science and business stakeholders.
- Develops strong client relations and helps Teradata team develop effective client relationships
- Leveraging industry experience and research to develop a cohesive sales and customer engagement strategy and a compelling offering for the Russian market
- Creates demand, identifies and grows new business opportunities, writes proposals
- Strategist and project leader to deliver operational strategies for leading financial services companies, including leading teams, gathering and analyzing data and creating deliverables
- Deliver consulting engagements to Retail customers
- Developing presentations and materials to support sales and consulting engagements, incl. business requirements definition, calculation business case, building analytical roadmap
- Supporting sales calls and consulting engagements
- Defining or improving industry-specific consulting services
- Marketing activities, briefing press and industry analysts on Teradata capabilities as it relates to Retail industry
- Working with the Teradata partnership organization to develop relationships with key partners in support of the go to market approach
We seek candidates with > 5 years experience in Retail area with one or more of the following skills:
- Financial management: reporting consolidation, MIS (management information systems), KPIs/dashboards, performance management, profitability calculations (incl. cost allocation), accounting;
- Customer management: campaign management, customer analytics (predictive modelling, segmentation), loyalty management, marketing operations, resource management;
- Knowledge of business intelligence and data management/consolidation is a requirement.
- Understanding value of Big data. Practical experience with data warehousing is highly preferred.
- Consulting experience with a major firm & a breadth of experience across multiple engagement
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly and accurately assess new situations and identify potential approaches and/or solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems.
- Strong presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-starter and self-motivated
- Bachelors degree required. Masters Degree or equivalent education preferable
- Good command of English (written and verbal) is required
Community / Marketing Title: Industry Consultant Retail
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU