Senior Business Systems Analyst – Salesforce
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202599
Position Title: IT Sr Systems Analyst (II)
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) – Salesforce, reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing Technology, will be accountable for the design and configuration of technology solutions supporting Teradata’s Salesforce implementation. Teradata is under-going transformational change of the company, processes, and systems. In the Sales & Marketing space we have recently deployed Salesforce, we are soon to deploy FinancialForce for professional services, and are in the process of choosing a new CPQ solution. We desire an experienced BSA to help drive us forward in the Sales space.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration (administration), testing, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Partner with our managed service provider and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of recurring platform releases.
- Provide Salesforce subject-matter expertise for projects spanning multiple business units and technologies.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for Salesforce enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of BSA experience supporting Salesforce in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
- Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Demonstrated experience working with a managed service provider to partner on delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with global teams.
- Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to make better decisions.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration, or equivalent, required.
- Master's degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines, or MBA, is preferred.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst – Salesforce
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US