Principal Deep Learning Data Scientist
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Requisition Number: 202577
Position Title: Principal Deep Learning Data Scientist (I)
Think Big Analytics provides end-to-end solutions and services in big data, data science, analytics and data warehousing, enabling companies to become analytics-driven businesses. Think Big Analytics’s strategy is to work with customers with business-driven consulting, to create analytic solutions in a technology neutral manner, and to develop its underlying platform to better support market needs. Think Big Analytics is building an Artificial Intelligence team that is growing a business focused on the emerging field of Deep Learning for enterprise analytics.
Our cutting-edge advanced analytics and discovery technology is helping Fortune 1000 organizations to be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data analytics and discovery technology to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
Think Big Analytics is looking for a Principal Data Scientist with hands on experience developing, implementing and solving complex machine learning problems using emerging approaches in Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Computer Vision expert providing leadership for client projects
- Design, build and implement Computer Vision models for Thing Big Analytics customers
- Communicating complex analytical and technical concepts to a business audience
- Evaluating and differentiating techniques, tools and approaches to Computer Vision
- Staying up to date with Computer Vision research and applications, and sharing expertise at industry conferences
- Supporting asset development, including providing field experience back to product development teams
- Support and mentor junior members of the team in Data Science techniques
- Collaborate with Sales and Services Directors to develop new business and manage existing client relationships
- Practitioner level hands on knowledge of Computer Vision Techniques
- Familiarity with methodologies for evaluating performance of computer vision models (e.g, KITTI contests)
- Experience with structure from motion algorithms, e.g., calculate fundamental matrix for two images
- Projective geometry and linear algebra
- Experience with OpenCV
- Object tracking. Understand Kalman filtering, Hungarian algorithm
- Techniques for auto-calibration of cameras
- Object detection using deep learning models.
- Depth estimation and optical flow for monocular cameras using deep learning
- Object segmentation using deep learning
- Familiarity with COCO and VOC data sets
- Experience leading teams
- Strong client interfacing skills
- Ability to read and understand the latest research papers
- Ability to give both technical and sales presentations
- Ability to communicate past experiences in sales and speaking opportunities
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Professional consulting experience
- Advanced degree in CS or related technical field
- 10+ years Machine Learning, including 3+ years of working on Computer Vision projects and 1+ year of Deep Learning
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: Santa Clara
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Deep Learning Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL