HR Business Partner
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 202548
Position Title: HR Manager (II)
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
The Senior Manager/ HR Business Partner (HRBP) reports to the International HR Director and will provide HR consultation and support to the APAK (South and South East Asia and Korea) organization within the International Region. The HRBP will provide counsel directly to the VP and leadership teams in this business and is responsible for leading, implementing and delivering HR initiatives in support of our business solution led, technology enabled go-to-market strategy. This includes strategies to accelerate the organization’s transformation to create a high-performance culture. The ideal candidate must be skilled with change management in a high-tech environment and have demonstrated the ability to effectively influence senior leaders to achieve results both with a hands on approach as well as delivering through others in the team.
- Provide day to day delivery of HR best practices and services that match HR solutions to business issues Anticipate and apply critical thinking to proactively reach a solution to help resolve business challenges
- Operationalize HR practices, programs, processes, and services that drive individual and business performance
- Execute approved workforce plans and perform headcount analyses to ensure resources are properly aligned to meet business goals and objectives
- Consult with managers on acquiring the right talent, including assessing the skill gaps and building the staffing strategy to acquire the future talent
- Deploy regulatory compliance/conformance and diversity initiatives within the organization
- Provide consultation and coaching to senior business leaders and employees regarding employee relations issues
- Support deployment of global HR processes and programs, including Performance and Talent Management, Pay Administration, Talent Acquisition, Career Development, and Organization Design initiatives
- Design appropriate retention strategies – consult with senior leaders on talent development and succession plans and help implement consistent practices throughout the organization
- Analyze total compensation packages for employees and make sound recommendations on competitive pay delivery
- Maintain professional network in respective markets to stay abreast of trend changes in labor competition and availability of talent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR Management, employee Relations or related discipline, and a minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably 6-8 years as a HR Generalist. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in a broad range of HR functional areas including Compensation (practice and delivery), HR Technology, Talent Management, Performance Management and general HR. The candidate should have the ability to engage and influence others to achieve results as well as have a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills along with effective listening and strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate should be able to analyze inputs and make data-driven recommendations that align with best practices and understand competing business priorities to drive results and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should have worked in environments that have a focus on delivering best-of-class, high quality results. To be successful, candidates must be self-directed and capable of working well as an individual contributor and as a member of the team. Candidate must excel at time management, detail orientation, and data analysis. Candidates must have the self-confidence to push through issues while maintaining relationships, and demonstrated techniques and experience overcoming obstacles. Candidates will also have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- This position requires someone comfortable working in a high volume; fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment and hold themselves to a very high standard. The position requires strong MS Office skills and the ability to travel up to 20% as required. Person should live in the geography supported.
- Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary and bonus plan
- Teradata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG