Location: Prague, Praha CZ
Requisition Number: 202449
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (III)
This role is for the Teradata Think Big Analytics GDC (Global Delivery Center) Europe. The Solution Architect is expected to support Teradata account teams within the region, as such travel is expected as well as having to work across different customer environments and cultures.
The Solution Architect has deep knowledge of a stack of technologies required for a client’s solution.
The Solution Architect defines the logical and physical architecture blueprints for a project, works with the Ecosystem Architect to determine technology and implementation choices and tradeoffs.
The Solution Architect has consulting and people leadership skills targeting client Enterprise Architects and Project Tech Leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define logical architecture and/or physical blue-prints for a client solution
- Define and develop architecture for integration of the Ecosystem Architecture components into the client’s Analytic Ecosystem.
- Define the client’s architecture at the mid-levels of the analytic architecture cube - the Logical to Solution (Physical) Layers.
- Provides direct support for solution delivery teams. Works directly with the Teradata Ecosystem Architect and other consultants
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis
- Provide architecture thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts
- Enrich organizational knowledge on latest architecture trends by organizing and conducting internal workshops and by mentoring ang guiding other consultants
- Solution Expert with Implementation Experience - Has been or is now actively involved in technical and architecture consulting engagements
- Deep technical experience in significant portions of the analytic ecosystem technologies, and knowledgeable in others to connect appropriate dots for a given solution
- Expertise in Hadoop and Open Source - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Hadoop and Open Source options
- Expertise in Teradata and Commercial - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Teradata and other commercial options
- Expertise in On-Premises and Cloud - Can define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid of on-premises combined with cloud
- Expertise documenting technical systems architectures and explaining the systems so that both developers and technical (IT) managers can understand the rationale behind the design.
- Architecture Framework Expertise - Expertise on Teradata Architecture Framework
- Adopts Architecture Principles - Adopts and validates the architecture definition against Teradata's architecture principles and Advocated Positions
- Identifies and Utilizes Design Patterns - Promotes reuse through actions, identifies and develops emerging patterns
- Consulting and leadership skills targeted at customer project roles
- Targets Audience Appropriately - Transitions between architects and implementers at appropriate level for audience
- Articulate and persuasive - Can present as a solution team leader and influence decisions
- Demonstrates learning agility and adaptability based on customer needs and market demands
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- German/French language skills is an advantage
- 25 days of holiday a year
- Private medical care
- Meal vouchers in amount of 110 CZK/ day (Teradata contributes 83 CZK/day)
- Company’s contribution for the Pension fund (up to 3% of monthly gross salary)
- Life insurance
- Company’s assistance in case of sickness (25% of your gross base salary) in addition to local regulations
- Employee referral program (4,000$ USD)
- Sports and activities membership program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Contribution of 300$ USD for a mobile phone of your choice (every 2 years)
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ