Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 202320
Position Title: Finance Audit Specialist (II)
Teradata seeks an organized, analytical IT Auditor to play a vital role in all phases of audit, including planning, scoping, control assessment, test design, and execution and reporting. Supporting our global Enterprise Risk group from our Atlanta area office, you will be responsible for building relationships with key company leaders, assessing risks, consulting on process design and optimization, and testing IT processes and controls across the Company. You will also collaborate and interact with local, regional and corporate leadership at all levels of management.
- Deliver financial, operational, and information systems audit and consulting services across the enterprise
- Participate in business activities, processes and operations audits
- Perform in-depth audit reviews and evaluate internal controls related to IT risks, operational activities and compliance requirements
- Generate audit findings and recommendations to management. Test the effectiveness of the critical controls identified.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or relevant business discipline
- 1+ year experience in internal or external audit for a large corporation or Big Four firm
- Experience supporting and preparing risk assessments, audit programs and work documentation for IT-related controls and processes
- Familiarity with SOX, SSAE 16 and SOC 2
- Experience auditing cloud environments
- Ability to travel internationally; 20-30% annual travel
- CPA, CIA or CISA is highly preferred
What’s in It for You?
Teradata in the Atlanta area (John’s Creek) offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package, including unlimited personal time off. You’ll also be part of a Company with a portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry-leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Auditor
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US