Account Executive - Rosneft
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 202092
Position Title: Sr Account Executive (V)
We are currently recruiting for Account Executive to focus on new business development in Oil industry (Rosneft). Â Reporting directly to the Country Manager, Account Executive will have the primary responsibility for building value-driven high level customer and partner relationships and for driving execution of sales engagements within the target account and territory. Account Executive is accountable for revenue, continuous account planning that drives short-term and long-term growth, new customer footprints/applications, accurate forecasting, and field relationships with Partners to expand coverage within the territory, and for working with technical department Professional Services and Teradata Customer Services to build a sustainable consulting and services revenue stream.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for revenue growth for assigned account, drive development of new business opportunities
- Develop and/or capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover business opportunities in the
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and secure customer satisfaction
- Build productive relationships with potential key clients and partners to ensure plan-level developments
- Close profitable Teradata Solution business incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services.
- Produce account plans and strategies for the selected prospect accounts as aligned with regulatory policies and market trends
- Assemble and direct the teams in executing account plans, developing rfpâ€™s , site visits, presentations, and engagement oversight and execution.
Relationship Management (external):
- An incumbent would be responsible for the establishment and nurturing of a professional business relationship between Teradata and customer at various levels of the organization. Relationship management involves knowledge of the client's industry and specific business, strategic thinking and interpersonal sensitivity to build trust.
Relationship management (internal):
- Maintain and influence relationships with internal management and colleagues across the company and its departments.
Demonstrate Solution Selling Skills and Capabilities:
Includes: ability to understand the government industry and our solution portfolio, complete a thorough analysis of the customer's business to identify opportunities that our solution will address and determine the likely financial and value return for the client.
- Ensure thorough research of the customer/prospect environment to be able to populate the Business Impact Model
- Demonstrate understanding of and the ability to articulate the value of Teradata Solutions in terms which will significantly impact the customer's business results
- Ensure an ability to effectively articulate the solution in terms of Return-on-Investment (ROI) to the customer
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques. The sales person with their virtual team effectively advises, intervenes, influences or brings professional or technical expertise to bear on the prime customer contacts and is also positioned to enable influence, in parts of the organizations over which they have no direct relationships. The incumbent in this role is expected to maintain a high level, executive relationship with the customer and provide a strong sense of leadership.
Education and Experience Requirements:
We seek a senior sales professional with significant experience of successful enterprise sales and who delights in the personal challenge of hunting for new accounts and developing a business.
- Oil industry knowledge and understanding are necessary
- A portfolio of multi-level customer contacts within above mentioned account is must
- Experience in selling and articulating the value of large enterprise IT solutions, preferably based on database technology, data analytics, business intelligence and associated solutions and services, to customers and prospects
- Degree level professional education required. Bachelor's degree in business or related fields preferred
- 6+ years of demonstrable success in new business sales and in achieving sales targets. 10+ total years in IT sales
- Excellent communication, professional level presentation
- Good English language skills, fluent/native Russian
Self-starter, results-orientated, and good team player
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - Rosneft
Job Category: Business Development
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU