Marketing Technology Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202042
Position Title: IT Sr Systems Analyst (II)
The Marketing Technology Business Systems Analyst, reporting to the Director/Senior Manager of Sales, Professional Services, & Marketing technology, will be accountable for delivering technology-enabled solutions in support of the Teradata marketing roadmap. Teradata is under-going transformational change of the organization, processes, and systems. After a recent Eloqua implementation, the Marketing team continues to innovate by taking Aprimo to the cloud, modifying the technology to support the content lifecycle, and improving the social listening/advocacy tools within the Marketing technology stack. We desire an experienced BSA to help drive us forward in the marketing space.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Partner with our managed service provider and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of recurring platform releases.
- Provide marketing technology subject-matter expertise for projects spanning multiple business units and technologies.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for marketing technology enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of BSA experience supporting marketing technology (Marketing Automation Platform, Data Management Platform, Digital Asset Management, Content Management, Customer Relationship Management) in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
- Experience with Eloqua a huge plus.
- Experience with Aprimo a plus.
- Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Demonstrated experience working with a managed service provider to partner on delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with global teams.
- Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to make better decisions.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or equivalent, required.
- Master's degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related disciplines, or MBA, is preferred.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Technology Business Systems Analyst
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US