Software Engineer (II)
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 202023
Position Title: Software Engineer (II)
Position Title : Software Engineer (II)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata Database/Aster Database/Unity product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Information Technology
Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience Development of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C,C++ and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like LINUX, UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer (II)
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN