Director, Financial Planning
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202011
Position Title: Planning Director (I)
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Director supports the VP of FP&A in support of the company’s forecasting, planning, financial reporting and analysis processes. This individual manages a small team in support of these critical responsibilities.
- Owner of corporate forecasting, annual financial plan and results analysis processes including consolidation, reporting and analysis of costs centers and profit centers
- Manages a small, high performance team that supports all FP&A related activities
- Supports quarterly earnings release including 10Q and 10K reporting
- Development of board meeting financial presentations delivered by CFO
- Updates internal financial reporting requirements resulting from accounting changes or strategy changes
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Supports Strategic Long Range Financial Plan process aligning strategic initiatives with long range revenue and profit growth
- Works with Tax and Treasury to also forecast and plan for Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, and Capital Plans
- Determines and implements process improvements and opportunities for automation of FP&A processes
- Participates in cross functional company initiatives including CPQ and other systems initiatives that impact the financial management of the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related Business discipline
- MBA a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Finance or Finance-related specialties
- Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of BI Tools, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Enterprise, Data Warehousing
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and due dates
- Strong interpersonal skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Financial Planning
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US