Global Business Process Director
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 201630
Position Title: CSS Director (I)
We are looking the right person to bring direction and leadership to building a world-class business process model across Teradata’s Customer Support and Services Operations. You will work closely with the senior stakeholders to develop and maintain the overall operational process architecture. You are an expert in customer service industry best practices, with a deep knowledge of technology, multiple business processes, and architectural patterns to develop optimal solutions for our internal and external customers.
- Leverage the industry’s best practices against internal processes to maximize configurations and minimize customization using ServiceNow platforms
- Develop and implement a strategic vision that achieves the business goals for constant process improvement, integration, quantifiable metrics, increasing customer value, and critical stakeholder communication
- Research, analyze, and document, existing processes and workflows to create engaging training material
- Technical SME to provide support to others in the use of various tools and processes to maximize business efficiency
- Identify barriers, propose solutions, and influence progress through personas, use cases, mockups, and wireframe illustration
- Work closely with the Global Customer Experience Director, Global Technology Director, Global Change Enablement Senior Manager, and other major stakeholders to ensure new methods and procedures are adopted and implemented successfully
- 10+ years of credible experience in an Enterprise Customer Services organization (product solutions, IT, or consulting services – desirable)
- Proven experience with Agile principles and work environments as well as Six Sigma processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow platforms
- Experience in systems engineering, process engineering, and change management
- Must live near San Diego, California or be willing to relocate (relocation assistance available)
What’s in It for You?
Teradata offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package, including unlimited personal time off and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most desirable places in the world, sunny San Diego. You’ll also be part of a Company with a portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry-leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Global Business Process Director
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US