Cloud Full Stack Engineer
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Requisition Number: 201628
Position Title: Engineer (II)-NoCal
Do you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter? Then join our team of doers and disruptors in Bellevue! Teradata is looking for a Full Stack Engineer, who is passionate about developing reliable and scalable systems, and wants to build tools that drive automation. As part of Teradata’s Cloud Team, you build, own and maintain critical infrastructure to support our production operations. Whether a new feature or a bug fix, you’ll use modern methodologies and open source tools in an Agile environment to drive design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Build and operate highly-scalable, fault-tolerant, elastic and secure services
- Build low-friction APIs, highly-responsive web UIs, intuitive CLIs, and the backend support
- Use professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
- Designing, building, and operating distributed complex software systems; as well as building end-to-end user service-oriented product experience
- Work with Teradata technologies and support mission-critical 24x7 systems
- Provide regular reporting on how Cloud architecture and application design are impacting development, quality, operations, and performance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field or equal experience)
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks and tools (such as Angular, React, Backbone, Sass, Webpack, Polymer, Closure, and Backbone)
- Demonstrated skill with at least one modern general-purpose programming language (like Java, C++, Node.js, Typescript, Go, and Python)
- Experience with automated deployments and source code/configuration management tools (such as GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant, Terraform, and similar)
What’s in it for you?
Teradata in the Seattle area (Bellevue) offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package, including unlimited personal time off. You’ll also be part of a Company with a portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry-leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Full Stack Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US