Business Operations Consultant
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 201007
Position Title: PS Operations Consultant (I)
The Business Operations Consultant would assume day to day responsibility for key areas of business operations for GDC India. The specific areas of responsibilities would span PSA, Financial Reporting, Annual Plans, etc.
This position will report to the GDC Business Operations Manager and the scope of responsibility will cover GDC India operations. The selected candidate would also be required to work in close coordination with the GDC Biz Ops Head, GDC Center Head(s), and other key internal and external stakeholders.
The selected candidate would need to demonstrate highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• PSA Management
o Addition &#CD# Termination of resources in PSA.
o Action of PSA Task assignment requests.
o Follow up on weekly Missing time report.
o Follow-up with PSA Administration group (Resource Addition/Termination etc)
o Cost Rate/Workgroup Change on Request.
o Create Engagements, Projects, and Tasks and raise invoices for India related Projects.
• Planning &#CD# Budgeting
o Assistance in preparation of GDC Annual plans &#CD# Budget.
o Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies
o Determines recommendations to achieve the organization’s financial objectives
o Analyzing &#CD# forecasting of GDC Absorption statement.
o Understanding absorption Impact.
o Assistance in key metric performance analysis, review health check indicators and provide recommendation.
• Month End Reporting
o Managing, reviewing and analyzing of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial results with reasons for variances.
o Preapration of Monthly Business Operation Pack which includes Reports like Absorption Statemnt ,Resource Utilization, Monthly Outlook, Outlook Vs Actuals
o Passing of monthly Expenses Accruals.
• Other Areas of Responsibility
o Coordination with local Finance &#CD# Adminstration teams on F&#CD#A related matters
o Work closely with internal and external teams on all matters related to PSA and F&#CD#A
o Vendor management include vendor evaluation, PO generation, payments, etc,
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Higher Education(Cleared Inter CA or MBA in Finance) would be an added advantage.
• 6-8 years of related experience in Finance &#CD# Accounting.
• General knowledge of financial systems within disciplinary area to support generation of ongoing reports and analysis
• Functional knowledge of Financial applications like ERP
• Excellent Oral/ written communication and presentation skills.
• High level of Computer skills/proficiency.(Need to be well versed with advanced Excel) and report automizations.
• Location: India, Mumbai
• Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
• Meets deadlines and produces high quality work.
• Must have a high level of eagerness for learning.
• Enjoy working in a team and communicates openly.
• High level of dedication and commitment.
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Consultant
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN