Account Executive Banking
Location: Barcelona, Barcelona ES
Requisition Number: 200904
Position Title: Sr Account Executive (V)
The Account Manager will focus on developing a nominated list of emerging target accounts and prospects based on a vertical market territory. He/she will have the primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales engagements within the given industry. The Account Manager will be accountable for continuous account planning that drives medium-term and long-term growth, new customer footprints/applications, territory funnel management, accurate forecasting, field relationships with Partners to expand coverage within the territory and for working with Think Big Analytics to build a sustainable consulting stream. This is a quota carrying position.
Managing the Sales Process:
- Manage sales activities by ensuring sales related activities gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate sales cycle.
- Ensure that sales activity, funnel, and revenue commitment tools are properly executed.
- Work through sales process with key players to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure Teradata and customer objectives are met in the agreed time frame.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns.
Strategic Account Planning:
- Map out the key players in the customer account and determine sales implementation strategy.
- Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model.
- Understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviors within the customer account in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organization.
- Develop a competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places Teradata as the best in the market to meet customer objectives.
- Develop a Partner strategy for targeted accounts.
Planning, Forecasting and Reporting:
- Ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and probability of closure.
- Analyze sales activity data, the team's P & L and develop the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success.
- Utilize a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business.
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value based pricing.
- More than 5 years + Solutions Sales experience in selling complex technology solutions advantageous, i.e. hardware, software, professional services and technical services in the given industry.
- Knowledge across Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and CRM is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in building, elevating and nurturing relationships within key customer accounts resulting in increased revenue growth.
- High level strategic planning skills.
- Proven customer relationship skills, with experience in interfacing with customers, at Executive/Director level, on a regular basis.
- Ability in selling and articulating solutions sales.
- Ability to lead complex tenders and proposals.
- Ability to deliver on target.
- Ability to travel to and meet with customers within the entire territory is essential.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Bachelor degree in a business related field or IT.
- Master degree will be valued.
- Customer focused
- Innovative and resourceful
- High degree of energy and initiative
- Result Oriented
- Self-motivated and competitively driven
- Resilient and focused
- Ability to transform strategy into results
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and often pressure-filled environment
- Ability to influence, coach and motivate others and promote teamwork
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of personal integrity
- High degree of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Coaching skills
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive Banking
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Barcelona, Barcelona ES