ITS Support Executive
Requisition Number: 200659
Position Title: Netwk/Telcom Eng Analyst (I)
Teradata Corporation has been turning innovative decision support technology into business results for over 30 years. This Engineer within Teradata Engineering support team will provide first and second level support for incidents and change requests submitted by a global user community of developers, testers and customer services personnel. This position will be in Hyderabad, India and will be part of the support team that delivers cost effective 7X24X365 support to the Teradata
• Provide ITS support at Teradata office in Mumbai, occasional travel to other India offices.
• Work with Voice and data suppliers on any outages - may need out of hours work and weekend work
• Work with remote Teradata network/voice teams to resolve outages and provide support for upgrades – will require out of hours work and weekend work
• Excellent communication skills in English - required for working with remote support staff, attending global conference calls and providing remote support
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in IT desk-top support
• Assist with PC installations and desk-side support, Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Assist with Apple MAC installations and desk-side support
• Primary contact for office network printers.
• Managing stock, distribution and return of PCs
• PC and MAC troubleshooting skills
• PC hardware maintenance skills – replacing hard drives, upgrading memory, replacing screens, etc
• Basic understanding of TCPIP
• Responsible for maintaining Network patch panel adding/removing connections.
• Deploying/Managing stock of Cisco IP phones
• Working with remote support teams to resolve hardware/software issues
• Working with local Network cable contractors to resolve/repair Network cabling issues
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: ITS Support Executive
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN