Data Integration DI ETL Consultant
Location: Curitiba, Sao Paulo BR
Requisition Number: 205901
Position Title: Managed Services II
Data Integration/ETL (DI/ETL) Consultant
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
- Data Integration/ETL (DI/ETL) Consultant role is responsible for the development, testing, implementation, sustainment, and support of data warehouse solutions including Data Integration tools. The DI/ETL Consultant specializes in the analysis development and testing of the DI/ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source systems and load the data to the tables in the database. This individual must have the skills necessary to develop and test DI/ETL processes for extracting data from legacy and production databases, develop and test DI/ETL processes for loading initial and cyclical data in a data warehouse, develop scripts for historical data retention, create and maintain technical documentation of the solution, and interact and work within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Relational Database Management Systems (e.g. Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, Sybase IQ, DB2, Teradata, MySQL).
- At least 1 year of experience working in Data Warehouse projects using Teradata Database.
- Strong experience and skills in structured query language (SQL).
- Have work experience on creating UNIX Shell Scripts and Stored Procedure and Macros.
- Must have a good understanding of Database Designs and Data Models
- Knowledge of DI/ETL Tools such as Teradata Parallel Transporter, Teradata Bteq, Informatica Power Center with push down optimization, including construction, testing, corrections, adaptation, migration and implementation of maps, workflows, worklets, sessions and load jobs
- Experience in analyzing and understanding customer requirements
- Advanced level of English spoken and written
- Fluent Spanish language
- Certifications: Teradata 14 Certified Professional; or Teradata Database Certified Associate is an advantage
- Preferably with experience in Data Warehouse/Data Mart development.
State: Sao Paulo
Community / Marketing Title: Data Integration DI ETL Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Curitiba, Sao Paulo BR