Data Integration/ETL (DI/ETL) Consultant
Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 205839
Position Title: Technology Consulting II
Data Integration/ETL (DI/ETL) Consultant role is responsible for the development, testing and implementation of data warehouse solutions for company-wide applications based on the Teradata Solutions Methodology. The DI/ETL Consultant specializes in the analysis development and testing of the DI/ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source systems and load the data to the tables in the database. This individual must have the skills necessary to develop and test DI/ETL processes for extracting data from legacy and production databases, develop and test DI/ETL processes for loading initial and cyclical data in a data warehouse, develop scripts for historical data retention, create and maintain technical documentation of the solution, and interact and work within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Relational Database Management Systems (e.g. Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, Sybase IQ, DB2, Teradata, MySQL).
- Strong experience and skills in structured query language (SQL).
- Have work experience on creating UNIX Shell Scripts and Stored Procedure and Macros.
- Must have a good understanding of Database Designs and Data Models
- Knowledge of any DI/ETL Tools such as Teradata TPT, Informatica, DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Ab-Initio, BusinessObjects Data Integrator (SAP DI), Microsoft SSIS, SAS Data Integrator, Pervasive, Talend, Genio or similar is an advantage.
- Preferably with experience in Data Warehouse/Data Mart development.
- Experience in analyzing and understanding customer requirements.
- Experience in handling small teams is an advantage.
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Data Integration/ETL (DI/ETL) Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH