Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 205838
Position Title: Analytics Consulting I+
This position is for a Data Scientist who will be specializing in Big Data & Advanced Analytics projects. The role will focus on delivering high-quality professional services to the company’s global customers. Typical responsibilities include:
- Understand customer business use cases and translate them to analytical data models with a vision on how to implement it.
- Leverage knowledge in statistical analysis / machine learning to help customers explore methods in analyzing data to make better business decisions.
- Utilize open source and Teradata technologies to deliver innovative analytic solutions to our customers.
- Work closely with onshore professional services team to come up with analytic solutions for customers.
- Work closely with other members of the team to implementation of these solutions.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- At least holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in advanced analytics related field.
- Experienced in statistical modeling or machine learning,
- Skilled in Python with experience using scikit-learn, NumPy and SciPy libraries or in R or other statistical tools like SAS, SPSS or STATA.
- Ability to write complex and efficient SQL.
- Experience in building visualizations (R Shiny, Python Plots) is good to have.
- Exposure to deep learning / artificial intelligence, computer vision and natural language processing is a big plus.
- Must be intellectually curious.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to learn; develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, results driven.
- Excellent team player.
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH