Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 205633
Position Title: Managed Services Trainee
HELPDESK SUPPORT (open to FRESH GRADUATES)
- Service Desk Support
- Receive and log service requests and incident reports to the system
- Triage requests and incidents to respective groups
- Monitor core ingestion and processing applications
- Verify core ingestion and processing applications are running according to schedule
- Routine log analysis of core ingestion and processing applications for anomalies and act to resolve them.
- Start / stop / restart failed jobs where known issues exist and clear instructions are available in the runbook to provide guidance on how to resolve the issue.
- Verify external tool data access connections are operating as expected.
- Diagnosis and problem analysis
- Review application logs of long running applications / jobs to identify root cause
- Review job run times of core ingestion and processing applications / jobs and compare and verify they are meeting expected SLAs. Document and report skew against historical data.
- Review incidents weekly for commonalities and recommend approach to reduce the incident count. Support work efforts for addressing application issues.
- Operations Manual Maintenance
- Provide regular updates to the Operations Manual as required
- Must be a graduate of any IT-related or Engineering courses
- Willing to work on shifting schedule including night shift
- Good communication skills in English
- A passion for learning and personal development
- The talent to recognize and define problems and develop customized solutions.
- The openness to travel and work from customer sites if needed.
- Knowledge and background in programming
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge in relational data modelling principles
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Knowledge on ITIL and/or IT Service Management
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Helpdesk Support
Job Category: IT
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH