Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 205584
Position Title: Analytics Consulting II
Teradata GDC is looking to add resources to the Data Science team. Interested candidates should have good analytical skills, business understanding, above average communication skills and an understanding backed by experience of DWH concepts.
Successful candidates will -
- Engage with Teradata account teams and prospective customers to analyze and understand customer requirements.
- Work directly with prospective customers’ technical resources to devise and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements.
- Work on POC and Pilot Projects to showcase the benefits of Advanced Analytics and Big Data Technologies to customers.
- Use Analytical tools; like SAS, TDWM, KXEN, SPSS, R etc., to deliver the required analytics.
- Present findings to IT and Business stakeholders.
- Actively participate in brain storming sessions to come up with possible solutions/analytics.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience in data driven field (e.g. BI, DWH, Analytics etc.).
- Hands on experience with programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Java, etc.)
- Familiarity with Statistical concepts. In-depth understanding is a plus.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts. In-depth understanding is a plus.
- Exposure to Airtificial Intelligence and Deep Learning is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Experience in data analysis is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to independently manage critical situations.
- Team player.
- Business understanding for at least one field.
- Story building skills.
Comfortable with order analytics functions in SQL.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK