Senior Account Executive - Commercial Accounts
Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires AR
Requisition Number: 205535
Position Title: Account Executive V
Commercial Account Executive
The Commercial Account Executive is the primary relationship manager for a number of Teradata customers within a Region. The person is responsible for the profitable sales of the Teradata Solutions portfolio including applications, consulting services, software, platforms and support services.
- Understand Teradata’s Solution offerings and key differentiators to develop and successfully execute sales strategies that expand and maximize Teradata’s business relationships across the assigned rider.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of each assigned customer’s key business initiatives to effectively position Teradata’s solution and consulting services portfolio in terms of ROI and relevant business metrics
- Establish and enhance key relationships up and across each assigned customer’s Business and IT organization
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative, solution based selling techniques
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical and business professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
Individuals in this role work closely with their customers, sales manager, solution sales consultants, business consultant, pre-sale consultants, professional services and support associates. The ability to develop and coordinate a cross-functional team environment will be critical to the success of this position.
The Commercial Account Executive should be comfortable engaging with customers onsite and in a virtual office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales or related customer interaction role, business development.
- Demonstrated successful track record in closing sales, lead conversion, business development, and a willingness to pursue multiple contacts in support of common sales strategy.
- Ability to manage a large customer base and multiple sales cycles
- Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships
- Previous relevant experience with data warehouse or enterprise software/ service companies (specially enterprise-class analytic solutions)
- Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Team Building and Management Skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Recognized success with Financial Services. This success pertains to one’s demonstrated ability to understand the current business problems that face customers in the industry, staying on top of industry trends, predicting/forecasting business problems, and being able to articulate how Teradata solutions can help the customer.
- Previous experience selling Data, Analytics, and/or Cloud computing solutions
City: Buenos Aires
State: Buenos Aires
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Executive - Commercial Accounts
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires AR