Finance Analyst - Shared Services
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 205522
Position Title: Financial Planning & Analyst (II)
Shared Services Finance Analyst
Location: Powai/Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Shared Services Centre Manager/Lead.
This support role for Global Finance Shared Service Centre is an expansion to our current team. This new team member will join the Shared Services team in driving and owning the Finance operations, planning and outside contractor administration responsibilities across all three regions for project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, planning, forecasting, contract management and control operations for Global Shared Service Centre. This role will work closely with Region leadership & Consulting finance team.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management and ability to multi task essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Apply Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for PSA (Professional Services Automation) system tasks: setting up new projects, ensuring correctness of the PSA setups, checking & correcting all projects financials, reporting on project / customer financials, projects budget management, resource billing rate management, projects setup, resource task assignments
- Manage Revenue Recognition requests
- Administer Project Audit, Analysis, Setup, Maintenance, and Closeout
- Onboarding and Offboarding of resources
- Ensure the integrity of the PSA system record
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively to secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions.
- Proactively make improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain PS Archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general business operations support to the regions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Analyst - Shared Services
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN