APAC Proposal Manager Lead
Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 205457
Position Title: Proposal Specialist (V)
APAC Proposal Manager Lead
The APAC Proposal Manager Lead will participate in the design, development and ongoing evaluation of Teradata’s Global bid and proposal processes and drive implementation in APAC. He/she will be working closely with Regional Revenue Operations Directors and Sales Leaders to identify and qualify various proposal requests.
In this role, you will build and lead virtual teams to deliver comprehensive, persuasive winning proposals in a short cycle time. This involves defining, developing and coaching APAC proposal teams to respond to highly technical requests from external customers.
- Lead the APAC team in the production of consistently high-quality customer facing documentation that and protects or enhances the Teradata brand.
- Develop and maintain a defined proposal process with documented requirements, owners and responsibilities with ongoing continuous improvement efforts around simplification, optimization and automation of the process. Ensure compliance with required proposal deliverables, management systems and accreditations.
- Oversee APAC resource management and allocation; budget adherence, schedule and proposal delivery compliance. Obtain and monitor feedback on proposals submissions.
- Develop and maintain templates and knowledge to create a central proposals library working across Business Units and cross-functionally to develop RFP knowledge base, template library and supporting field training to enable scalable work processes as well as right and fast reporting and financial roll-up.
- Track and report status of all proposal elements to proposal team. Anticipates possible trouble areas and works with Sales Leaders to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise.
- Motivate a team through changing priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Manage and coordinate communication across internal departments and with external stakeholders.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the organization's products and/or services while remaining current on all individual country laws, regulations, and industry standards to ensure quality proposals.
Experience / Qualifications
- Five years of related business experience with demonstrated specific experience utilizing best practice in the compilation of proposal documents and presentations and the ability to manage multiple proposal development activities simultaneously. Experience with working with blue chip / APAC accounts, preferred.
- Experience in business development and/or business execution (Primary contributors to proposals, such as Pricing, Sales, Program Management, Tech Sales, Engineering).
- Knowledge of large-scale Data Warehousing / Analytics market space preferred.
- Educated to degree level preferable, with excellent English language skills.
- APMP (Association of Proposal Management Professionals) Practitioner accreditation, or commitment to achieve within two years preferable.
- Leadership experience including demonstrated ability to quickly form, lead and motivate diverse and virtual high performing teams and train others effectively in the proposal process.
- Outstanding communication skills; especially written, but also presentation skills. Capable of understanding technical complexity and simplifying in writing and presentation. Demonstrate ability to communicate at all levels, from the individual team contributor through to executive management.
- Strong / Advanced PC capability: Microsoft Office; Desktop publishing software; Photoshop; Acrobat.
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: APAC Proposal Manager Lead
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH