Senior Systems Engineer, Office 365
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205412
Position Title: Information Systems Analyst (III)
You are a leader and you exhibit that in your work every day. You pride yourself on delivering easy-to-use technology solutions that improve productivity. While managing multiple projects, you have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvements.
Teradata in San Diego wants an experienced infrastructure engineer to design, build and support reliable computing, communication and collaboration solutions for end-users of Microsoft® Office 365®. You will act as an area expert on special projects, assisting with the adoption of new technology and creating and refining best-practices across our business.
- Design, develop and deploy technology solutions and enhancements to meet funded business demand and documented business requirements
- Collaborate with IT engineering peers and business stakeholders to ensure clear accountability for delivery of all scope elements, integration points and business process changes
- Gain strong understanding of business strategies and outlook to focus innovation efforts and identify new technologies that provide business value
- Ensure compliance, compatibility, security and optimized integration between solutions in our landscape
- Take inventory of our existing solution landscape, integration points, solution utilization, life-cycle risk and challenges to rationalize consolidation or migration of desktop software
- Develop and manage vendor relationships to quickly extend resource capacity, skills and solution capabilities as business needs grow
- Lead budgeting and rate-setting efforts for Office Productivity Solutions
- Develop roadmaps for technology innovation, rationalization and renovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems
- 10+ years of experience as a Senior Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in end-user support and support delivery
- 4+ years of experience in Office 365 large-scale deployment
- Proven track record for delivering hardware and software solutions to enterprises with 10K+ employees
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, multi-billion dollar per year leader in data and analytics, working with the top companies in their industries. You will work at our sunny San Diego campus, one of the most desirable places in the world. Teradata offers first-rate compensation and benefits that include unlimited PTO, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, medical and dental insurances, and much more. Apply now to take the best next step in your career.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Systems Engineer, Office 365
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US