Senior HR Technology Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 205334
Position Title: Business Technology Analyst (III)
OUR COMPANY: Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people, the best we can be.
OUR GROUP: Human Resources is the people business of Teradata. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to help every employee understand how they contribute, how they can develop and what their potential looks like and then enable business processes with HR technology. The HR Technology group is responsible for identifying, designing and deploying best in class technology solutions to enable the execution of our human capital strategies.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You, as a Sr. HR Technology Analyst, will be responsible for providing world class solutions for our employees globally on HR related topics. You will be part of the team that enhances and optimizes the Workday Human Resources System of Record. The role will be focused on “tomorrow” - meaning the continuous improvement and drive for the very best outcomes our HR Technology solutions can enable. Your HR skills and experience will also be leveraged to provide additional HR services to the overall HR community, such as optimization of operational process, delivery of metrics and analytics, and execution of projects and tasks to keep Teradata in compliance with the laws, regulations and requirements in all of the jurisdictions where Teradata employs people.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You are an individual contributor that brings acumen across the multiple disciplines of Human Resources, such as HR Operations, Compensation, Talent Management and combines it with subject matter expertise on HR Technology, especially Workday, to produce best in class outcomes for Teradata in the HR Technology and Operations space. You are a global professional who understands the complexity and needs of a company with employees across the world. You are a analytical thinker who can develop, articulate and deploy smart and efficient processes and solutions. You are highly organized, meticulous and with a keen eye for details. You are able to multi-task and deliver within tight deadlines. You are a respected partner who can build relationships based on credibility and trust.
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels of the Teradata organization to understand needs and outcomes, and design, configure, test and deploy HR solutions to achieve those outcomes
- Maintain and support functional aspects of Workday core HR and at least one of the specialized domain areas such as compensation, talent management, absence, onboarding etc.
- Design and support configurations in Workday and other HR Technologies, including business processes, workflows, notifications, and other system objects
- Partner with IT to design, test and maintain various aspects of security in WD for HR function.
- Identify, design and perform weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audits to ensure data integrity; make recommendations/corrections on findings
- Partner with 3rd party vendor to ensure timely and accurate filing of statutory reports with governance agencies to achieve compliance requirements
- Educate the Teradata user community on best in class operational practices and procedures
- Develop Workday user procedures, guidelines and training documentation; deliver training to Workday users on applications and procedures
- Provide subject matter expertise and mature perspective to influence the HR Technology roadmap and prioritization of initiatives
- At least three (3) years’ experience with cloud-based HR Technologies is required. Experience with Workday is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience on the various aspects of human resources, operations and associated technologies
- Experience partnering with HR CoEs and various policy owners in support of a global workforce is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient with advanced MS Excel functions, understanding of other reporting tools is a plus
- Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
- Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior HR Technology Analyst
Job Category: IT
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US