AB INITIO SUPPORT
Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 205331
Position Title: Managed Services II
Ab Initio L2 Support
If a data integration or administrative issues cannot be resolved by the operations team as per the troubleshooting guide provided in the Operations manual, it will be passed on to the 2nd level support team for further analysis and action. After analysis, 2nd level support team may resolve the issue (through internal change request within operations team) or advise that the issue will require Change Request back to application development teams, warranty teams or source system teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Investigate cause of ETL failures escalated from level one
- Analyze the extent to which the data has been loaded/ transformed, and impact of fix on the data warehouse
- Fix operational ETL process and/or code/structures as required
- Escalate to development teams for functional and/or procedural code/structure changes in the data ETL/ELT transformation and/or load process and coordinate release of fixed code/structure changes.
- Coordinate release of fixed ETL/ELT load and/or transformation code/structure as required (could involve pre-test or pre-production)
- Coordinate re-run of ETL with level 1 operations team
Ab Initio Skills: Graph Development, Ab Initio standard environment parameters, GDE, SDLC, Data Analysis
Database: SQL Proficient, DB Load / Unload Utilities, relevant experience in Teradata (Preferred),
UNIX: Strong UNIX scripting and debugging
Scheduling knowledge: Control M, Azure Data Factory
- Must be a graduate of any IT-related or Engineering courses
- 1+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3 + years of ETL experience in implementation and design
- 3+ years of experience with databases such as Teradata, DB2, SQL server, or Oracle
- Strong UNIX/LINUX scripting and debugging
- Scheduling knowledge (Control-M, Azure Data Factory)
- L1 Support experience with Retail industry
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: AB INITIO SUPPORT
Job Category: IT
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH