Full Stack Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 205322
Position Title: Software Engineer (III)
COME AND JOIN THE BIG DATA REVOLUTION
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, we help over 1,400 customers leverage their data like never before. Our people are the heart of our success. We are passionate about what we do. We ask questions. We know our customers intimately. We think differently. You can, too, if you love technology and what it can do. You have a global mindset, and want a dynamic place where capability and creativity merge … where your talents shine, where your future is yours to shape, where your innovations make the world better.
With primary development center in Hyderabad and two R&D facilities in Bangalore and Pune we have more than 500 engineers. R&D Labs at Hyderabad is the biggest R&D division outside of San Diego facility, and has teams producing world class features for the Teradata database stack and its Unified Data Architecture. The Labs team in India work on wide variety of products and technologies including core database internals, both on the server and client side of the Teradata’s world renowned database platform, Vantage, Teradata’s cloud offerings and performance engineering
Full Stack Engineer
Teradata NPARC-R seeks a Full Stack Developer to help build and enhance our web-based UI for enabling customers in their migration journey. As a full stack developer, you will have the opportunity to build new features and functionalities from scratch as well as extending that functionality of existing NPARC-R UI.
Sounds appealing? Then, you belong with us – Teradata.
Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment… a place to brainstorm with the best data minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible, every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implement solutions within the established UI/UX development standards across the organization and work closely with stakeholders such as Product Managers, UX designers to translate requirements into design.
• Design and implement the following:
o UI for new features and integration with existing NPARC-R UI
o UI environment scalability
o Management and governance
• Bringing wireframes from sketch to production
• Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of UI
• Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
• Contributing to an agile development team building web-based applications
• Participating in design discussions and code reviews
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• 5-8 years of professional software development experience
• Solid object-oriented programming skills and a bias towards test driven development
• Experience in debugging UI-intensive applications and writing unit test cases for front end code
• Knowledge of RESTful web services and can take up backend tasks for building distributed APIs.
• Familiarity with internet and network security; developing secure code within a cloud environment
• Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools - GitHub, Jenkins
• Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with understanding of tradeoffs
• Good understanding and preferred working knowledge of public clouds such as AWS or Azure.
• Experience with microservices and Docker
• Experience with J2EE technologies and Spring framework including Spring Boot
• Use of defect tracking tools such as JIRA
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN